Monday Munchies: Chicken Tenderloin

Cracker Barrel is definitely one of my top fave places to eat. Thankfully we have one here (sorta, it's about an hr away) in the middle of nowhere Kansas. :P

When I seen this recipe on pinterest inspired by their chicken tenderloins (one of my faves) you know I was all about trying some of that. I gave it a go and can I say YUM!!!


Ingredients:
1 pound boneless chicken breast tenders
1/2 cup Zesty Italian dressing
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon honey

Instructions:
Mix dressing, lime juice and honey in a large resealable bag or container.
Add the chicken and marinate. Cook in skillet on med/high, tenderloins cook fairly fast because they are thin so don't overdue it otherwise they'll dry out.

*note* I didn't have a lime on hand so I skipped it, it was still yummy regardless. I will try to add it in next time to see if it adds to the taste.

It wasn't spot on Cracker Barrel's but close enough that it is on my repeat list. :) My family enjoyed it as well.

Have you tried any new recipes lately?

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter