small collective haul


I picked up these shoes at Target for 7.50. Score! :) They are so cute on too.


This past week Walgreens had their Rimmel products 50% off so I decided to pick up this quad and it's lovely. The colors remind me of UD Naked so perfect for a little quad to travel with.

swatches...

Rimmel GlamEyes quad in Smokey Brun 002


I also picked up some Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara because it was 50% off at like 3.50 and then I had a 2.00 off coupon for it so 1.50 for a 7 dollar mascara, i'll take it. Anyone used it and know if it's any good? I probably won't use it right away as I just opened new mascara.

Lastly, I mentioned that I saw some new Sinful Colors collections at Walgreens as well. Here is the green color I picked up for Spring.

Sinful Colors Olympia

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter