Beauty Army: July Box

What is Beauty Army?

"Beauty Army is a luxury beauty sample subscription service that allows you to select up to six luxury beauty samples each month from a selection of 9 for $12/month. We offer the luxury of choice and the best of beauty delivered to your door every month."





The 6 samples I choose for the month of July where...


  • Youngblood: Mineral Primer
  • Apothederm: Stretch Mark Cream
  • Eyecandy Coolers 
  • Fiafini: Delicate Cleansing Emulsion 
  • Besame: Crimson Cream Rouge
  • Egyptian Magic: All Purpose Skin Cream

I will be reviewing all of this month's box in full review within the coming weeks. If there is a specific product from this month or previous months that I have not yet reviewed that you really want to see a review on feel free to shoot me an email. I will try to get to those first. The full reviews of the items that I have reviewed from Beauty Army in the past are linked in the reviews link on the sidebar.


More Beauty Army comments:


Beauty Army have changed their website. It definitely makes things much easier to review so that's a plus. It looks more streamlined. I got some interesting samples this month so I'm excited about trying them all out.

I don't remember if I mentioned it in the past but you are now able to purchase Beauty Army gift boxes in 3/6/12 month subs. I think that is pretty neat.  I think it would be great for bloggers like myself to be able to offer a 3 month sub up as a giveaway one of these days. I just might do that. :)


Go here to check out Beauty Army. If you are thinking of joining I would love to recruit you. :)

Have you tried any of these products yet?

Photobucket




Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter