Christmas In July

It's official, only 5 more months til Christmas! Seems crazy how fast this year has flown by. Today is the day I officially start shopping for Christmas gifts. haha! I like spending Christmastime with the family instead of hunting for last minute gifts so I usually try to get shopping done by December 1st with maybe a few little things left to pick up. Anyone else early shoppers?

I actually got started a little early this year as I already have gifts put back. Tomorrow is also the big Target 70% off toy sale so I'll be hitting that one up as well. You can never have enough cheap toys around especially when you have a kid(s) or lots of nieces. There is always a birthday or holiday to stock up for. It makes it pretty easy for me though. I have all girls to buy for except my step nephew but he is in that preteen age that I just never know what to buy anyways. haha

So although I'm not quite ready for Christmas, though I could take a little fall weather around here (not winter yet though), I thought I would post some of my fave Christmas pinspiration. It may be 5 months away but it's never to early to start planning DIY projects.


How easy are these wire trees. Just wrap the wire around the foam shape and tada tree form.




Did any of you make these paper chain countdowns til Christmas when you were little? It was a tradition in our house and I want to make it a tradition with my daughter as well. I love how this one is a little different though. We usually just made ours long and strung it around wherever we could find a spot in the house.



 
This "The stockings were hung" sign is great. We don't have a fireplace in our rental here, which I hate considering we've always had a fireplace in the past. I had to buy a heater/fake fireplace just because I missed the ambiance (no lie). This would be cute hanging above it.

Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest



This is a fun idea for kids. Can you imagine waking up to that Christmas morning. It would definitely wake you up. haha


 



These are fun decoration ideas too. I would recommend shatterproof ornaments though.




Feel free to follow me over on Pinterest here. I have a lot of great Christmas ideas pinned but loads of other fun things as well. I kind of got a pinning problem! haha


Don't forget to link up today at the Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop. :)

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter