Lamp Before & After #2

My daughter's 5th birthday is in just over a month and for part of her birthday I am redoing her room with some new decor. She's never had a lamp in her room so I thought I would bargain hunt around and see if I could find one on the cheap to makeover.

I found this fun lamp at Goodwill for $6. It's actually a little higher than I would normally pay for a thrifty lamp but I loved the style so it was worth the 6 bucks. :)



As much I thought it was cute white it just wasn't the right color for her room so I took off to Lowe's and picked up some pink spray paint and turned it into this.


(don't mind the dust, haha)

I picked up the lamp shade at Target.

Here is a close up of the design. It's like the old milk glass style. Love it!


What I liked most about this lamp was that it had a little tray so that my daughter could put some of her fave jewelry pieces, you know hello kitty and barbie, of course.


I'll post a full room makeover post when I finally get it all redecorated. I'll also have another lamp before and after #3 soon as I plan to also redo my living room lamps. :) Spray paint, I love it.



Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter