Review: La Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes



Bye-bye dirt, oil and all those other alcohol-based cleansers. Hello fresh, clean, glowing skin. La fresh wipes refresh and purify all skin types with a luscious blend of aloe, cucumber, papaya, pineapple, marshmallow, jojoba, vitamin C and vitamin E.



I received a sample of these oil-free face cleanser wipes in my Beauty Army box last month. I'll just start out by saying that I'm not a huge fan of facial wipes. It's not that I don't like them, I just feel like they are a waste of money when washcloths are washable and reusable.

My overall feeling for this wipe though is that it was pretty much the same as any other wipe I've used, to be honest. I did, however, like that it didn't have any alcohol so it wasn't drying and didn't have any burning sensations.

PROS:

Alcohol Free
Paraben Free
Nice Scent
100% Biodegradable
Seem gentle for sensitive skin

CONS:

Price... cost around $10 for 30 wipes... seems a little expensive considering I definitely needed more than one to remove all my makeup (at least 2).
Availability ... from what I can tell you can only order them online

Other than that, I really don't have any problems with these facial wipes but I probably wouldn't repurchase for the price and availability alone. I just feel like I get more for my money with my purity facial cleanser and a washcloth.


I give these wipes 4 stars. Even though I don't see myself purchasing them, if you love using wipes and don't mind the price point then I would definitely recommend these. I like the fact that they didn't dry out my face like a LOT of wipes will do.


Photobucket

Have you tried these wipes before? What did you think?


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter