Review: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock




Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunblock feels like you have nothing on, but offers broad-spectrum protection to help prevent sun damage.

This dermatologist-tested formula uses Avobenzone to provide advanced protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays, along with Dry-Touch technology for an ultra-light, non-shiny finish. Fast-absorbing and waterproof, this non-oily formula is enriched with anti-oxidants to help skin fight the harm caused by environmental damage.


I got a sample of this product in my last Target Beauty Bag and have since been using it on my face. Let me just say, best sunscreen i've EVER used.


PROS:

Broad Spectrum
Feels Lightweight
Isn't shiny or oily looking
Absorbs fast into skin
Great for sensitive skin
Non-Comedogenic
Water/Sweat proof


CONS:

Umm... none??? Haha... I seriously couldn't think of one complaint. The price may be a little higher compared to other brands but honestly if I didn't already have a larger size bottle of sunscreen I would go out and purchase this in a bigger size.


I rate this sunscreen 5 stars.



Have you tried this sunblock before? What did you think? What is your fave sunblock to use?






Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter