Sponsor A Child!




This year I decided to do one of the most self-less acts anyone could possibly accomplish.  I took the initiative to sponsor a child in a third world country that needed the basic necessities like clean running water, food, and a good education.  My  six year child lives in Bangladesh, India.  I've only sponsored her for a couple of months, so the two of us are still getting to know one another.

Currently she is not enrolled in school.  My prayer for her is to attend school and to become a teacher.  I received a letter from her a few weeks ago with a beautiful picture of a flower that she drew and colored just for me.

This short journey thus far has been such a fulfilling experience for me.  There is nothing greater in this world than being a blessing to others.  Thoughts of her and her family gently flow in and out of my mind every now and then and all I can do it sit back, pray, and let God be God in making sure she is taken care of.

If you have the resources to sponsor a child, I would highly encourage it.  It's a heartwarming experience and in return you feel whole and and healed in your spirit.  It's a magnificent feeling!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter