Beauty Army August Box

What is Beauty Army?


"Beauty Army is a luxury beauty sample subscription service that allows you to select up to six luxury beauty samples each month from a selection of 9 for $12/month. We offer the luxury of choice and the best of beauty delivered to your door every month." ~ Beauty Army





The 6 samples I choose for the month of August where...

  • Macadamia Hair Healing Oil Treatment
  • Freeman Beauty Vita-K for Spider Veins
  • Atzen Lip & Eye Emulsion
  • Flowers & Water Cocktail Eau De Parfum
  • Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Cream
  • Grand Central Beauty Smart Skin Perfecting Mask

I will be reviewing all of this month's box in full reviews within the coming weeks. If there is a specific product from this month or previous months that I have not yet reviewed that you really want to see a review on feel free to shoot me an email. I will try to get to those first. The full reviews of the items that I have reviewed from Beauty Army in the past are linked in the reviews link on the sidebar.


More Beauty Army comments:

Beauty Army has set up their system where they add new samples every morning at 8:45 (PST). I like that they let you know this because on the day of your selection window then you can go in when they add new samples and hopefully get some goodies that you want. :)

I really like the samples I got this month. My box was packed to the brim. Had one more item been a bigger sample I don't think it would have all fit. Even though I'm hoping Beauty Army continues to have more cosmetic products in the future I'm really happy with the brands they have been offering and the sample sizes have been great.

If you have been thinking about trying a sample box subscription and don't know which one to go for I would definitely suggest Beauty Army. I have watched so many YouTube videos and read some many blogs about sample boxes and to be completely honest a lot are very lackluster but I've been happy with Beauty Army and they have really stepped up their samples in the past few months.
Go here to check out Beauty Army. If you are thinking of joining I would love to recruit you. :)

Have you tried any of these products yet?

Photobucket



Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter