Fall It Color: Oxblood

It's not quite Fall yet, it still is and feels very much like Summer outside, though we have had a few cooler days. I'm actually hoping they stick around. Anyone else over the 100+ heat wave?

Even though it's still Summer, school started back today for a lot of kiddos in our area and nothing feels like the end of Summer like school starting back. ;) Bring on the Fall!

Tangerine orange was the hot color for Summer but Fall 2012 brings a new hot color love affair and that is with Oxblood. If you are wondering what in the world is Oxblood then you might be more familiar with the term dark maroon. I mentioned I wasn't much of a fan for the orange simply because I don't like the way it looks on my pale complexion but Oxblood is a different story. I need a handbag in this shade, pronto!

From accessories to beauty...




What do you think about Fall's newest it color? Are you looking to pick up anything in this Oxblood shade?

I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for a handbag in this color. I may actually have a nail polish shade similar to this but if not it will be on my list too, as well as I'm sure something in the fashion department.



Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter