Olympic Medal Eye Products

Has everyone been watching the Olympics the past couple of weeks? I don't know what it is about the Olympics but I love to watch them. I normally don't care for sports at all so I guess it's just the nature of the games. They are coming to an end though and since they only come around every 2 years I wanted to do a quick post to honor them.

Gold, silver, and bronze are some of the most gorgeous eye colors and make some of the most beautiful looks. Here are my fave medal eye beauties.


BRONZE

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

SILVER


Tarte's Beauty & the box: Evoke the Smoke: Silver Mist

GOLD

Maybelline Modern Metallics Golden Halo


Here is a swatch of all three.

(L-R: Golden Halo, Silver Mist, Bad to the Bronze)


Maybelline rocked it out with 2 out of 3 of my fave medal colors. I could have even picked the Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt (which looks fairly similar to Silver Mist) and they would have swept the board. haha!

What are your fave medal color beauty products? Which Olympics do you like best Summer or Winter?




Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter