Review: RGB Nail Polish

I received these two nail polishes in the Popsugar bag. I've never tried RGB polishes before so I was pretty interested in trying them out right away.  :)

These are the two I got...

Minty

Doll


I don't think they could have sent better colors to try, at least for me. If there have been any colors I've been loving this past Spring/Summer it has definitely been nudes and mints.

I had these colors on but then I had a pen explode all over so needless to say I didn't get a picture to show you a swatch beforehand. They are pretty true to bottle color though. Doll seems a little more pinkish in the bottle than it actually is on the nail but still pretty true to bottle color.

PROS:
Good Coverage (I only needed 1 coat, even with the nude color.)
Drys Fast
Staying Power
Cruelty Free
No Formaldehyde, No Toluene, No DBP.. etc

CONS:
Color Options (they have several but all kind of similar)
Price $16 a bottle... I think the brand is good overall but not sure it's any better than OPI (which has great color options) for half the price (ish) and widely available.
Availability (Online or in select stores only).. Though shipping is free so that's a plus.

**********

Overall, I think the RGB is a great brand of polish, right up there with OPI, China Glaze, etc but the cons for me outweigh the pros. Color options and pricing are fairly big in my book when it comes to nail polish. I don't want to pay a ton because I'm always wanting something new so $16 is a bit much.

Because I really like the polish I still give this brand 4 stars. 



If you are interested in checking out these polishes you can find out more about them and purchase them on their website here.

Have you tried RGB nail polish before?




(picture source: RGB Cosmetics)


Don't forget to join us this week on the blog hop! :)
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter