Fall Friday: Centerpieces // Tablescapes


I'm back this week with some great options for dressing up your table whether it is for an everyday fall look or for a special event, like a Halloween Party or Thanksgiving. As always pinterest was the home of my inspiration.


I really like this one. You could easily throw together the wooden box out of a couple of pieces of wood if you couldn't find one to purchase. It's on my "to build" list already. ;) I love that it can be switched out for all holidays. I'm thinking ornament balls for Christmas?


 
 
Source: google.ca via Melissa on Pinterest

 
Another simple and classic one is to fill glass vases with objects. This one is shown with various types of nuts but you could also use corn, candy corn, etc. As well as changing it up for the different holidays.

 
 

 
I like this one, especially for a special event because you would have to cut into the pumpkin and fresh flowers don't last forever. If you wanted to use this idea in a more permanent way you could always look into buying one of those faux carving pumpkins (I've seen them at Hobby Lobby) and make a arrangement out of faux flowers. I think that would still look pretty great and you could keep it around a lot longer.

 
 

 
I love 'Our Vintage Home Love' they have such great style and it matches my taste to a tee, rustic elegance as I would call it. This was their most recent fall tablescape. It is so simple yet so gorgeous with the faux wheat and candles.

 
 

 
Lastly, if you wanted to go the more traditional Halloween route this is a spooky and creepy yet fun way to throw together a centerpiece. I'm more into something fall-ish that will take me from the end of September til the end of November but I know there are some of you that will love this.

 
 
 
 
 
What is your fave fall centerpiece look?

 
 

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter