September Faves



Yet again, no new makeup faves. I just haven't been thrilled enough by anything new that I just had to run out and purchase it. I'm still loving all my oldies but goodies, which is completely fine considering I have enough to last me years. ;)

A mentioned Slatkin candles in my last faves post and I finally got around to picking up some new fall ones at BBW. I LOVE the Farmstand Apple scent. I use to always purchase Macintosh by Yankee Candle and didn't realize how much I missed that scent until I smelled Farmstand Apple, it's almost to the tee the same. I also picked up Leaves, Spiced Cider, Autumn, and Marshmallow Fireside. I love fall candles!!

Another fave this month has been my new workout shoes. These are by Sketchers which is weird for me because I rarely buy sketchers but I loved how comfy they felt and how lightweight they are. They are slip on which was also different for me because I normally don't like slip on shoes. Even though these are considered athletic shoes I wouldn't recommend running in them. They don't have enough cushion in the soles for any hardcore beating. However, they work great for my cardio workouts and biking.

As if one shoe wasn't enough for this months fave I also picked up these cute ankle boots at Kohl's. I really really really didn't need a new pair of boots/booties because I have like 10 pair already but it's one of my fave things about fall. I love boots, plain and simple. I will probably buy another pair before fall/winter is over. haha!

I already mentioned in my review of Macadamia Natural Oil that I've really been enjoying it so it's no surprise that it ended up in my monthly faves. It really has done great for my ends, makes for a quicker dry time, and overall has just been making my hair look shiny and healthy.

Those are the only 4 things pictured above but there are a few other things I have been loving this month, like my new home decor purchases. I have been going a little owl crazy. I picked up this warmer as a free item (bbw coupon). I also got these little guys and a owl pillow from Earthbound Trading. The owls are taking over but I love them. :)

What have you been loving for the month of September?

Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter