in review: curlkit

So last week I decided to join one of those infamous subscription services, after doing my research I decided to go with curl kit. I just received my October curl kit today and I defiantly was excited to see what all the fuss was about. The packaging was very cute and full of different products that seemed interesting to try. I got  two full sized products and the others where 2-4oz sizes (still very decent). So far I'm impressed with this company and its mission to help people like myself who are still struggling on what use on their curly hair. This subscription is only $20.00 a month and you can cancel at any time, you can also buy the full sized products on the curlkit website if you don't want to commit to a monthly payment. But if asked if its worth it, to me yes! I feel like you get a lot for your money and the company sends out good stuff, sometimes products that are brand new or a hot selling item. Plus if you are a product junkie and are tired of spending a whole lot for one or two products this service helps with the cost of that, and you get to test out what you like and dont like for a small price. Which to me isnt bad at all. Look out for another update on the products.

Go to www.curlkit.com for more info!



-Nikki Lajoy.


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter