Weekend Happenings

This weekend flew, it usually does when you have things planned to do. Saturday we went to an air show at the AFB nearby. I love air shows. It's pretty amazing to see what those big birds can do and to see the Golden Knights parachute, can you believe most of these guys have parachuted more than 4,000 times each. CRAZY!




Yesterday we took our daughter to see Hotel Transylvania. It's a Adam Sandler movie (which I didn't know until we started watching it) and it was pretty darn funny. 


So glad this is a short week and a 4 day weekend coming up for us. We may go out to the pumpkin patch since they are finally opened for the season. Sorry I don't have a better post up for today, I need to do some blog link updating so I needed something quick. ;) Hope you all have a great Monday!

What did you do this weekend? Anything fun?

 
NOTE: Oh yeah, it's October! I have several spots for October Button swaps so if you are interested let me know.

Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter