Another Side of Her Story

Image courtesy of www.library.arizona.edu

Dear Fashion PULIS,

Hi! I used to work in a medium-sized hospital in Manila, Sampaloc area in the 90's. I was assigned to the delivery room/nursery.

A woman Mrs. X gave birth there. Holding her prenatal history form, I interviewed her to fill up the information on the form. On the spouse's occupation entry, Mrs. X claimed the father of her baby was a driver. Her companion volunteered the information that Mrs. X was the mother of a certain star, CS. My co-workers and I were quite surprised. However, we did not take it seriously.

The baby was of average weight and pure Filipino features. Few days after Mrs X and baby were discharged from the hospital, the baby was admitted and confined again due to complications of pneumonia. We were shocked when we saw CS was there in the hospital. She was accompanied by a big foreign looking guy FG. FG approached one of the staff and requested her to change the baby's family name to CS' real and reel family name. When my colleague told me about this, I approached FG personally and told him that the nurse station is not the appropriate venue for this kind of request.

Just saying...because everytime I hear CS talk about how "classy" her mom is, I can't help but remember that hospital incident. No offense meant but the mother at the time did not look in any way near what CS projects her to be.

Thank you, Fashion PULIS for publishing this letter.

Sincerely,
Nurse Genny

Note: Letter is edited for brevity.

Please abide by the GUIDELINES in writing comments if you want them to be posted. Initials and comments that are too explicit will not be accepted.

Follow @FashionPulis on Twitter for the latest update. Please continue to send your juicy stories to michaelsylim@gmail.com. Thank you very much for loving Fashion PULIS

Disclaimer: The comments of the readers do not reflect the views and opinions of Fashion PULIS.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter