CELL PHONE BILL: ANOTHER WAY TO SAVE

Having a cell phone these days is so important. We all use our phones a lot through the day for many different reasons. But why does the bill have to be so high every month? With different cell phone companies offering many plans to fit everyones needs the price in it all gets high,with the data plans the downloading and the apps.
I've heard some people say they have paid up to $300 to $500 for their cell phone bill. -smh- I enjoy using my phone but I refuse to pay any where near that for my bill.
If you are a person who likes to save here or there but still enjoy the quality of the things you buy then in this case your cell phone should be added to this list of savings.
Pre paid cell phones are pretty much on the rise right now. Pre paid phone compaines are now offering a lot for a low payment on your monthly bill. Which to me thinks its great.
Most companies today such as boost mobile virgin mobile cricket and simply wireless now offer great phones such as androids for as low as $40 a month.
This way you can still get all you need in a cell phone without that crazy bill. Pre paid phones are no longer how they use to be. They are great phones on the market just as the one sold at other major carriers.
Another good thing about taking the pre paid route is that you're not locked into a 2year contract. The one thing I've always hated was that damn contract. Like why do I need to be bonded to a contract just to pay my bill? Crazy.
This option is great to save a little more extra money without a contract and you're free to do you. :-)

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter