Everything is Fun on The Weeknd!

Okay so lately I've been seriously trippin of The Weeknd's latest album The Trilogy. Its honesly one of the best r&b albums I've heard in a long time. He has a beautiful voice and he's only 22 (whoa!) He has been my obession lol. He is handsome young and can actually sing. His lyrics are amazing. Someone asked what are my favorite songs and honestly I love the whole album, I don't have to hit the skip button on not one track lol. Now I know that may seem a bit biased but I feel if you love r&b music a beautiful voice you may feel the same. My friends have been geekin off his songs as well. His voice is a drug in my opinion, anytime I hear one of his songs the volume must be turned up then I yell out "yoo that's my jam!" Lol The Weekend can get it (truuure!)

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter