"Ask A Nerd"

We are starting a new feature on Black Girl Nerds called "Ask A Nerd".  As nerds we sometimes feel a little awkward asking questions or seeking answers about a myriad of issues that effect us in a profound way.  We've decided to open this forum up to any nerdy girls out there that have questions about relationships, social graces, careers, or anything that relates to how we can improve our lifestyle we have a fellow BGN that is here to answer all of your questions!

Meet Tam Solomon!




Hi Blog Readers! I'm Tam, a self proclaimed "Black Girl Nerd" and so very proud of it. I'm a loving mother, loyal daughter, sister, niece & cousin, a caring friend, and a higher education professional. I consider myself a wonderful role model who has a deeply caring heart, a lively sense of humor and a deep devotion to my family and friends. Daily I live to educate, enlighten and entertain all who come into my path. By living a clean, healthy lifestyle, I try to inspire civility and respect for others through the advice I give to those who seek my opinion often. I have always had an interest in people and concern about their well being. I put my interest into action many years ago and entered into the field of Education, working mainly with student advisement. My skills as a writer came at a very early age (14) when I'd write short stories, pen pal letters and letters to my grandmother who lived in Alabama; and I in Germany. I am really excited about being a part of the BGN Contributor's team; and sharing my passion for writing with you!!


Email jamie@blackgirlnerds.com and your email will be directly sent to Tam to answer your questions.  You can choose to be anonymous by posting a comment below and having your questions answered that way as well.  

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter