A Recap - Sesame Street Nursery

Morning All,

For all my new followers I'm recapping where I started from and what rooms have been completed so far
today is the 2nd and last completed room The Nusery

*********************************************************************************
Can I tell you how to get to Sesame Street?

I sure can!






 And to the tune of Sesame Street

Sunny days,

Kicking the Ax away







On my way to where the air is sweet



Come and Play, everything is A-Okay





Friendly Faces






That's where we'll meet



Can you tell me how to














How to get to Sesame Street.....







Hey All,

I hope you enjoyed wondering through Sesame Street. This is the first room I have ever truly put together and while there have been plenty of learning curves along with blood, sweat and tears, I am in love with this room. If you are new here and have enjoyed this post, feel free to follow along via GFC, Facebook or Google +. This room is my heart and love, yes it has truly been a labor of love for two little people who were unexpected and are the loves of my life.

DIY Delight or Disaster? DELIGHT!!!!!!! What do you think?

Having said that, I'm 36 and I have spent the last two months obsessed with Sesame Street so I am glad to put this baby to bed - figuratively speaking.

Now it's time to wrestle this one to bed - Literally!





Thanks for Reading,

Mel xo

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter