Scrap Busting SaturdayTablet Clutch






Morning everyone,

I have been playing around with my massive fabric scrap pile and made a little clutch for Elizabeth to hold her tablet and accessories.

I just sewed some patches together and made it in the style of a place mat clutch, my sewing is so bad I'm not about to give a tutorial, especially when doing patchwork, I'm sure my mother, who is an amazing quilter, would have a fit if she saw what I called patchwork.

My neighbour has a friend who is a fabric sales person and drops off the samples at the end of the season she dropped off enough to fill my 2 foot by 4 foot box almost to the top with scraps, slightly smaller than a fat quarter.

So I'm trying to do a little scrap busting, actually it's kind of fun and if I ruin it it hasn't cost me anything. So if you have any scrap busting projects leave me a link. I'm really trying to get my stash under control so I'm going to try and post a scrap buster each Saturday.

Diy Delight or disaster, well, apart from the button coming off on the first snap it's okay nothing special I'm hoping it will help with the sewing because I'd love to be able to make some cool stuff :)

Thanks for reading


Mel xo




Linking at some or all of these great parties

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter