This Is Me - A Self Portrait

While Wearing Heels

Howdy All,

I am joining the ever wonderful Amy or While Wearing Heels in a year of self portraits, like most woman, of a certain age, I hate getting in front of the camera. I've stacked on the kg's with the last two babies and nothing frightens me more than public photos.

Here's the thing, my babies one day will want to see their mother, they don't care, that I have some weight to lose or that my skin is marked from growing their massively big baby heads inside me. I'm also not quite prepared to get straight in front of the camera.

So when Amy made the first task A Simple Moment and also pointed out that it could be any part of us, I got to thinking. So here is my most simple daily moment, making my morning cup of tea and waiting to see what the new day will bring.






Thanks for reading

Mel xo

Linking up here


While Wearing Heels

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter