Valentine Round Up: Printables



I know there are plenty of people that aren't big into Valentine's day because they think it's all commercial, etc etc. I agree, it is a commercial holiday. I can and will love my hubby and daughter all 365 days of the year but I must admit I do love a holiday that gives me an excuse to throw pink around everywhere, with some hearts and cheesiness too. :) I've said it before, no holiday goes undecorated up in here. {Big Cheesy Grin}

One of my fave, easiest and cheapest ways to decorate is with free printables. Here is one I used this year in my picture frame. It wasn't printed or free (hmmm, haha) but it was only $1 at Target. It's one of their Valentine cards in the $1 spot. I thought the subway style card would make for super cute and cheap art.






Here is a round up of my favorite free printables via pinterest.


 












Want to check out my other Valentine Round Ups?

 


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter