Glitter Washers

Morning all,


In my desperation to do something in the heat, that wasn't going to have me leaving me in pools of sweat I thought I'd try my hand at a few of those fun crafts that include lots of drying time.

So you know all those pendants made from washers? I'm kind of obsessed with them. Nat over at Northshore Days inspired me to make some.

Instead of using paper I decided I needed to use glitter because I have an addiction. Not sure if its the sparkles or how attractive my husband looks as he desperately tries to vacuum up the stuff that seems to sprinkle from me wherever I roam. He really loves glitter (I also may be lying)

Supplies:





Coat the washer with modpodge and smother it in glitter, and allow to dry and shake off the excess.


Very carefully apply the dimensional magic and allow to dry - it will dry clear even though it looks cloudy



Glue the bail on and put it on the necklace.




DIY Delight or Disaster? Oh please it's glitter! Delight. Move over bottle caps, Melly has a new love - and needs to slap herself for referring to herself in the third person and calling herself Melly.


Thanks for reading my heat induced ramblings.

Mel xo

Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter