Nerds and Body Language




Do you ever find that sometimes because of your socially awkward nature that you communicate the wrong kinds of signals to people?  I know from my own experience, that I tend to come off as aloof or detached because I am so shy around others.  I don't mean to come off that way, but I just don't know how to feel comfortable around a large group of people.  It's just a part of my personality makeup.  Some of us nerds have the gift of gab and even some of us are A personality types, but there are many of us like myself, that need all the help we can get when it comes to advice on how to send the right signals.

Take an look at the infographic below from OnlineUniversities.com:



Please Include Attribution to OnlineUniversities.com With This Graphic Body Language Infographic

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter