New & Creative Uses for Old Jars



Whether it is your old candle jars, old mason jars, bottles or food cans there are loads of ways to upcycle them. My favorite candles are the 3 wick candles from Bath and Body Works. I love the candles themselves but what I love just about as much is that they also make for some of the best upcycled jars. Don't throw them out, there are plenty of ways to reuse them around your home.

Here are some of the ways I use my 3-wick candle jars for new uses.

BATHROOM SUPPLIES
{cotton balls, q-tips, cotton rounds, bath salts, etc}

I took some E6000 and glued on some knobs for the ones I use in the bathroom. It just gave them an extra touch. I plan to spray paint the other part of the lid but the weather keeps pushing off all spray paint projects around here.
 
 
 
 
OFFICE & CRAFT SUPPLIES
{pens, thread, beads, buttons and other small bits}
 
 
BEAUTY SUPPLIES
{makeup brushes, makeup, hair ties, jewelry, etc}
 

  
OTHER RANDOM GOODIES
{loose change, marbles, kids small toys, etc}
 





These jars would be great to hold all kinds of small bits and baubles. In the kitchen you could use them for candy, a small sugar jar, to hold your cupcake liners, etc. The ideas for what you can put in these jars are endless.

Have fun thinking of creative ways to fill your old jars!!
 
 



Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter