Operation Live Simple Update

So tomorrow officially ends my 6 weeks to a decluttered home challenge. I decided to go ahead and make a update post simply because the last few things on my list, which were to organize the garage, vehicles, and outdoor areas will not be getting done right now. Why? SNOW!!!

All of this snow.... UGH... It was just in the low 70s last Sunday. I had Spring fever but mother nature was just messing with me.  This was just the beginning of it. We have gotten several more inches since then.



I did, however, get loads of decluttering done the past 6 weeks and took off a truck load of donations to goodwill just this past weekend. Here is just some of the things before we loaded everything up.




Now that I have everything decluttered and either tossed or donated the fun begins. Now is the time to go back through and make everything organized and pretty. I think in the upcoming week's I will have Tip Tuesday focused on organizing tips and inspiration for different areas of your home.

I purchased myself a label maker so watch out!! haha!

Have you been decluttering your home recently?


 
Note: I may or may not have a blog post up tomorrow but it's definitely a snow day around here, even the hubby is home from work so we are just enjoying an extra day off.
Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter