Valentine Round Up: Crafts & DIY Decor



It's really too late to mess with putting up one this year but next year I am soooo going to have a Valentine's Day tree. I just need to be on the look out for a white or golden tree. Love it!! I do a Halloween tree but never thought of putting one together for Valentine's Day.



I'll be honest I don't tend to read actual books anymore. I do pretty much all of my reading on my Kindle Fire. I do think these would make super cute gifts for little girls or party favors. So cute!



These little candy "machines" are adorable and would be so easy to make.



I think this is a cute way to write your spouse or significant other a Valentine's Day card. It would also be a cute way for your kiddos to make cards for their mom and dad or grandparents too.


Source: vk.com via Melissa on Pinterest


Another way to use scrapbook paper is mod podging it on to wooden x and o's. How cute is that?



I did this last year. If you are using real conversation hearts just beware and have extra on backup for refilling. They will probably get snacked on. ;)




My daughter loves to do arts and crafts and there are sooo many cute Valentine's ones out there. This little butterfly made from hearts is one of my faves.



Want to check out my other Valentine Round Ups?


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter