April Fool's Day Pranks {Round Up}


Since today is Friday and we could all use a little comic relief. I thought I would provide a little inspiration in honor of April Fool's Day on Monday. Just in case you want to fool someone you whole heartily love of course. ;) Have fun!!

 


How great would this be to send your kids off to school with on Monday? Can open the bottom and fill so when they open the top it's a surprise. Love it!



Check out this one at Clean & Scentsible, now that would be a surprise. ;)




Haha! "Oh honey, I made brownies today {brown E's} would you like one"... Bahahah! My daughter would get a kick out of this one. I think I may have to give it a go. ;)



Jello drink... clever!



Now this would be one that would drive me insane. It drives me crazy when my computer isn't working right. ;)



Got any big pranking plans?

Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter