Current Loves: March Faves




March has mostly still been chilly/cold days but with a few warm days thrown in. Although I'm still mainly wearing winter clothes {boo} it is officially Spring so I have been doing some Spring shopping for some new maxi dresses. Love me a good maxi dress. If you are short like me try searching maxi dresses in the junior section, they are always shorter and fit just right for my 5'3 height.


One of my favorite reality shows is back on, Dancing with the stars. Unfortunately, I'm not too thrilled over the dancers this season but my daughter's rooting for Zendaya since she is a fan of Shake It Up and I have to admit she's actually a pretty good dancer.


This may be totally weird to some of you but I'm craving tools. I'm so ready to get my hands on a project. It's suppose to be warmer this weekend (though maybe rainy) but I may have to get my hands into something.



Awolnation: Sail

This song is a couple of years old but I love it.  
 


It's Spring and Easter is this weekend so I've definitely been pinning lots of Spring/Easter pictures. Love this printable. :)



I usually read more than one book in a month but one of the better ones I've read this month was The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen. Great book but be forewarned that it's going to leave you wanting to read the next book right away and unfortunately it's not out yet. {bummer!}



What are some of your current loves?




Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter