Decorating for Easter & Spring

Since this coming Sunday is Easter I thought I would show some of my Easter {& Spring because it probably won't change much} decorations. :) This is definitely a welcome change from Winter, even if there is snow on the ground outside at this very moment.




First off, the Easter bunny has been visiting around here for the last week or so. Isn't he/she super cute?


I love this little bunny bell hanger. I picked it up at Target for $1. Anyone else a fan of the dollar spot? They always have the cutest stuff am I right? They also had a tulip (which I picked up too) and a couple other designs as well.


This little bunny was also in the Target dollar spot but he was $3 I think. I snagged the last one. You have to be quick on the ball around here, their dollar spot stuff goes fast. The frame is from Kohl's in case you want to know.


I made another rag tie garland. I'm obsessed with these garlands, no lie I'm already in the works for a memorial/summer/4th of July one. If you want to make your own you can check out my tutorial of the Valentine's Day one I made.


This wooden frame almost never has a real picture in it. haha! I'm always changing it out with something holiday related. This time it has a cute picture of two bunnies having tea on a egg. How cute! It's just a greeting card from Dollar Tree. The colorful bunny came from Hobby Lobby last season and I scored him for like $2. I love shopping their holiday clearance. :)


I have had two metal stars hanging around for it seems like years and finally I found me some inspiration to actually do something with one of them. I picked up some moss at Hobby Lobby and glued it on {seriously the hubby talks about banning me from the store all the time.. I'm in there weekly}.


Last year I made this Easter garland from foam eggs. I really didn't know what I wanted to do with it so I just made it into a egg..ish shape and hung it over this picture. I bet you can't guess were the frame came from. ;) If you are wondering the rocking bird is from West Elm. Love it!


This cute little bunny pillow was also a after Easter steal last year. I picked him up for a couple bucks at yet again Hobby Lobby. He just happens to be sitting in a basket from the same place. ;)



My last little bit of Easter decorating is this simple table centerpiece.




Hope you all enjoyed my Easter/Spring decorations and had a fantastic weekend. We spent the weekend Spring cleaning and although it might not have been the most fun thing to do it was productive and it felt good when we were finally done.

Have you decorated for Easter/Spring?

If you made a blog about it I would love to see. Leave me a comment with your link. :) 




Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter