DIY: Mod Podge Picture Frames

DIY: Mod Podge Picture Frames


The mod podge is back! This is my second project for this months Project Pretty. Mod podging a picture frame is exactly like mod podging the wooden letters that I showed. Super easy and super simple to do.





What you'll need!
Mod Podge
Sponge Brush
Frame(s)
Scrapbooking Paper
Pencil
Scissors
Sandpaper

Since I listed the step by step process in the wooden letters post I won't do that again here. If you are interested in mod podging a frame just follow the same basic steps, trace out the frame on the scrap paper, cut out and mod podge to the frame. I like to use a top coat to seal it as well but it's not necessary.



The best thing about this project is that you can turn thrifted frames or frames like I picked up at Hobby Lobby on extreme clearance into something beautiful for cheap. Yes... 2011... I have had them waiting around for that long. Don't judge! haha! You can also add additional decorative embellishments to further bling out your frame. Have fun with it, the possibilities are endless to make this project your own and super unique. I think it would even be a fun project to get your kids involved in making their own. My mom would love that from my daughter as a gift.


What is your favorite thing to Mod Podge?



Don't forget there are two giveaways going on if you haven't entered yet and want to check them out. :)


Pin It

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter