K-Dramas that should be watched more than once.

My sister and i are big fans of asian culture. My dad started us off young with anime and then it just kind of spread. Now were stuck on Korean dramas. Basically extremely inticate soap operas with subtitles. Usually they star key members from both korean girl and boy bands. They range from mystery (Athena) to comedy (Peach girl). Here is a list of ten of our favorite ones.

10. Boys over Flowers (sister's Favorite, she likes the drama high school-y ones, Based of the Manga.)
1233793982 boys-over-flowers.jpg

09.  City Hunter ( A Team Favorite, Also based off the manga, What a change of Pace for Lee-Min Ho! See if you can spot him in the above photo?!)
City-hunter-poster-2.jpg


08. Ms Panda and Mr. Hedgehog ( Featuring: Lee Donghae from Super Junior!!!)
Ms Panda and Mr Hedgehog-poster.jpg

07. I miss You ( If you are looking for something to make you cry this it it!)
I Miss You-poster.jpg

06. Ok lets go! (Teenage Rock group transfers to a rich school, hi-jinks ensue)
Shut Up Flower Boy Band.jpg

05. Dream high ( JYP, Suzy and IU are all featured in this drama!)
DreamHigh PromotionalPoster.png

04. Cool Guys, Hot Ramen ( Flower boy Ramyun Shop, one nerdy girl, 4 Flower Boys...)
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop-poster.jpg

03. Coffee Prince (MY FAVORITE, I am a huge fan of Gender benders, I am unsure what that says about me...)
Coffee Prince.jpg

02. HeartStrings! ( Another of My favorites, Romantic Comedy with live music. You Can't go wrong!)
Heartstrings Promotional Poster.jpg

01. In need of Romance ( Romantic Comedy for the adult Set Think Sex and the City for Koreans.)


So here are just a few K-Drama's I enjoyed, and I hope you guys will take the time to at least watch  one and thus start your fascinating journey into Korean Culture, because my sister and I thouroughly enjoy it, and you should too! Just wait until I start talking about Korean Bands! Then I'll really have you hooked!

Spoxy Out!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter