Kids Toy Train Table - Upcycled Coffee Table



Morning All,

I've been working on a fun thing for my two smallest kiddos. We have had these Thomas the Tank trains since the boys were little and as much as they loved them they usually looked like this.

Then this and it really bugs me.


So when I found this on the side of the road I decided to make it into a train table


 Painted and glued the tracks.


Then added all sorts of fun details.




I think it needs more but the little ones need to get their hands around it so for now I am leaving it as is. I may add to it in a year or two.



DIY Delight or Disaster? Well I had visions of those hobby train set ups when I first started, but there is a reason that they are for adults to play with and not for kids.

It's fun, clean and tidy so I think we'll go with delight.

What do you think?


Thanks for reading

Mel xo

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter