Pretty Paper Earrings




Howdy All,

These earrings came about from a happy accident. So as you know I jumped on board the washer pendant bandwagon and am now totally in love with them. Well I I knocked one off from a high shelf and it caught on the side of a wooden box and became loose.

I carefully peeled it off, trying to save the washer to reuse (because saving 38 cents is a must) and it came off perfectly , almost like it had been used as a mold and was left with this.


So I stared at it for a while and thought hmmm, I think I could make something with this so I punched a couple of holes in them added a jump ring and the earring finding.


Well what do you know, matching earrings to my washer necklace.

I tried to get a picture of myself wearing them at 10 pm, hot tired and a mess - why??? Then I discover a pimple...of course! I did it anyway because you have to see how lightly these hang from your ears - I should have had Elizabeth model. 


Make no mistake, I see more of these in my future. 



DIY Delight or Disaster? Well finally something good comes from being a big old klutz - Delight!

Let me know you have any happy accident crafting stories??

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter