The Walking Dead Book One



This comic book gives me life.  I will not post spoilers about this comic on this blog post, so feel free to read on if you wish.  I've only completed the first book (2 volumes) and I have 7 more books to go, so please don't spoil it for me either with posting comments about the latter volumes.  I'll just keep this post short and sweet by saying that this comic book is highly addictive and had so many twists and turns that the TV show pales in comparison to what this comic has to offer.  There are more deaths, tons of action, lots of sex, and zombies galore in reading just the first volume of this series!

The TV show has deviated so much from the comic, that the books are like an alternate universe of its own! Usually I hate it when TV shows deviate from books, like the way True Blood did with the Sookie Stackhouse series and how Dexter did with the Jeff Lindsay novels, but in this case, I absolutely love both comic and TV show and each of their respective zombie worlds!  I just can't get enough Zombies in my life!

For all of us fans of The Walking Dead, the series on AMC this Sunday will be sad for all of us.  The season finale airs at 9pm EST and we will have to do without zombies for the next few months.  In the meantime, I'll be reading the comics and gettin my zombie action in that way.

Monday night at 8pm EST the BGN Podcast will have a special 2 hour show devoted to all things Walking Dead.  We welcome you guys to call in, tweet, and join us for a fun conversation about walkers, favorite characters, story lines, and the comics!  It should make for a fun evening for us Zombie geeks out there!

The season finale of The Walking Dead airs 9pm EST on AMC
The BGN podcast of All Things Walking Dead airs 8pm EST on BlogTalk Radio


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter