Project Pretty April: Organizing & Decorating Your Kitchen




It's the first Thursday of a new month which means it's time for a new Project Pretty area. For the month of April I'm going to be focused on and featuring projects in the kitchen. If you have any kitchen projects that you have crafted, diyed, organized, etc. send them my way. I would love to feature some reader posts on the blog.

We rent so we can't do much in the way of remodeling or replacing. It's a make do with what you got kind of thing when it comes to cabinets and appliances but hey we have been making do for 2 years here and when you are military it pretty much becomes second nature. I do have some projects in store for the kitchen though.




While you wait to see some of my featured posts here are some of my fave pinned kitchen decorating and organizing inspiration. How do you like the new pinterest embed links?










You can also find things I have done in the office that I posted previously like my build it yourself office desk and bookcases.

I have done a little closet organizing as well but haven't gotten to a full post on that, though I promise I will eventually. Here is a little sneak peek.


SO MUCH BETTER!!!









Pin It


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter