DIY: Father's Day Card: Origami Shirt & Tie (+ Tutorial)


Father's Day Card: Origami Shirt & Tie Tutorial



Have your kids made their dads day cards yet? You still have plenty of time to throw a homemade card together and those are always the favorites. :) My daughter (with a little help from myself) made this one. Here are all the easy steps to make the shirt and the tie.



How to make the shirt:

Father's Day Card: Origami Shirt & Tie Tutorial

 
How to make the tie:
 
Father's Day Card: Origami Shirt & Tie Tutorial
 
*Click the links below if you need to enlarge the pictures*

Shirt Tutorial
Tie Tutorial
 
Once you have your tie finished glue it to the shirt so that it will stay on. You can open up the shirt so that you don't glue it together completely. Then once the tie is glued on you can write a little note on the inside and close it back up. Also my daughter added stickers to hers to spell out dad and wrote #1 on it as well. You can embellish as you see fit.

Do your kids make cards or are they store bought?

It depends on the year for us. We love to do homemade but sometimes it just doesn't happen.



Want to follow along? You can find me here.

Like me on Facebook!Follow me on Pinterest! Follow me on TwitterSubscribe Via EmailRSS FeedFollow me on Goggle+ Follow TGL on Bloglovin


Pin It


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter