Hot Chilli Woman



I have had that song stuck in my head from the moment I started preparing the chillies, (it's an old Noiseworks song, great Aussie band! Anyone else heard it?)

Anyway we have been having a lovely warm Winter I took a few happy snaps while I was out walking, and because of the warmer weather our chili plants have just gone wild!.



Far too many to eat fresh so I washed up the excess.


Chucked them in the dehydrator. 


Turned it on for about 15 hours


Turned it off and I had crispy fresh dried, organically grown chilies.



Then realized I added an extra L in my picture...dang! Oh and I should have prettied up the jar but hey...I never said I was a "good" blogger!


I'll be sharing the one thing we do very well here at the mansion, over at the Inspiration Cafe, our veggie garden. So stay tuned for that one 

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo



Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter