Dangle Beaded Earrings





Lately I have been looking really hard at costume jewelry sold in stores, Seeing how they're made and I discovered they're not actually that difficult to make. I have a love a dangly earrings and decided to give it a whirl with some beads I had. 

I'm pretty pleased with the results, these have a lot more detail to them than anything I have done before and they're so pretty!





DIY Delight or Disaster? Oh a delight for sure, I think I am also a little in love with seed beads! Just as well, I spent so much time lifting up jewelry and turning it around in my hands while I was in the store, I'm pretty sure they thought I was trying to steal them.

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter