Craft Room Reveal

Woot it's finally done!! Okay so I'm going to gush a bit because I'm in love with this room, but before i do I have to tell you about a little song. Prior to having this room for myself my craft area used to change positions on a regular basis. This of course meant my stuff could be found in every room of the house, therefore Samuel and Julian used to sing the following ditty:

Craft area, craft area, where will you be today?

Sounds innocent enough but became really annoying, really quick, okay onto the room.

First here's the before shots







And now here's what it looks like! Also here is where I hate myself for not having a decent camera or any type of real photography skills.









I hope you all noticed how I vacuumed the floor for you.

DIY Delight or Disaster? The room took a lot longer than I thought, however I'm glad! I'm glad because I learned that patience results in something you love. There were times where I didn't quite have everything I wanted, rather than make do I waited. There were times where I wasn't sure what I wanted, so I waited and I'm so glad I did. Popping into this room brings me so much joy and this room is a result of all the skills I've learned as well as the patience, something I rarely have.  Delight!

Craft area, craft area, where will you be today?

Here and I really can't believe it's the same room, and that it's all mine!


So, what do you think?

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo





Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter