Turn Your Door Into A Planner

There are days where I do things or say things and Jule's looks at me with such a skeptical expression, usually followed by an eye roll, that I start to wonder whether or not I am doing the right thing...then I think I'll prove him wrong, sadly for me he knows me quite well. This planner was one of them.

I have had both computer and camera issues so you may note some posts a little lacking in pictures, for a little while, although this is pretty self explanatory.




By nature I am a little more go with the flow, I crave to be one of those super organised people and every year I buy a diary with the promise that this year I won't be the mother buying a packet of chips for the Christmas party because I forgot it....and every year I fail.

Once a year I make a fabulous menu board with the idea I am going to meal plan and be really good about these things, I used to do it, but for some reason don't any more, sadly after about 3 weeks they go unused, I currently have two on display mocking me.

So when I told Jul'es I was running up to Bunnings for some chalkboard contact paper he said, do we really need another planner, I wonder the same thing. You can also get it from Amazon here
Sticky Back Chalkboard Contact Paper Roll 17.75" X 29.5" -Great for Walls

Turns out I like this one, I may or may not keep it up but, with the craft room being attached to my bedroom I have to see it every morning before I shower, hopefully that will be great motivation.

I just cut out some shapes by hand so no cutter needed, although I did use my Zing for the lettering, and I like it it.

DIY Delight or Disaster? hmm well I like it but asked me in 6 months if I am using it, then I can give you the answer, for now I like it so Delight!


Thanks for reading,

Mel xo


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter