Best and Worst Hairstyles By Decade

So I'm sitting here with my laptop thinking of what to blog about as I was fiddling with my hair and then...eureka!  I'll write about the best and worst hairstyles of each decade.  So here's my personal list.  You may agree or disagree and if so, feel free to comment below.  I just think its fun to think of how far we've come as women with our hair --and on the flipside of that-- what the heck were we thinking?!?


1950's Best - Dorothy Dandridge 
                                                          



      1950's Worst - Eartha Kitt







1960's Best - Janet MacLachlan





1960's Worst - Cicely Tyson




1970's Best - Pam Grier




1970's Worst - Diana Ross



1980's Best - Donna Summer



1980's Worst - Patti Labelle



1990's Best - Halle Berry




1990's Worst - Zhane



2000's Best - Nia Long



2000's Worst - Serena Williams



2010's Best - Mary J Blige



2010's Worst - Cassie



Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter