MyFace Cosmetics: Blingtone: Morococo

Myface Cosmetics describes Morococo as "a gilted cocoa with with a sparkling tinted sheen, elegant and ornate, timeless and impossible to overlook."

My first thought, it reminds me of Sin from Urban Decay except with a touch of glitter.



Here it is swatched next to Sin from Urban Decay, very similar. Morococo is just a little bit darker. It also reminded me of YDK from Urban Decay but YDK is more brown.

(left - Morococo / right - Sin)


So my review...

I really do like this color, was super excited to get a full size sample in the Beauty Army box. The pigment payoff was great and fun fact (MyFace makes matching nail polish colors to their blingtone line).

My only downfall is that these retail for $20.00. For a single eyeshdaow that is steep. I mean MAC only costs $15 or $11.50 if you just buy the pan. I can't say that all their colors could be dubed because they have a lot of gem like tones (very pretty) but it's possible you could find a cheaper alternative. As far as Morococo I would definitely put my $20 towards the original Naked (which has sin and a variety of 11 other colors) for just $30 more.


**sorry for the crap pictures.. my battery on my Nikon died. oops**

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter