Steel By Design Jewelry

One of my fave jewelry brands is Steel By Design. If you have never heard of this brand they are an exclusive jewelry line sold on QVC.

All of the jewelry is made of stainless steel. What I like most about the line is that because it's stainless steel it is extremely durable and much more affordable than silver. It gives you that silver/platinum look for less. I love silver too but it's often delicate and can tarnish easily were steel does not tarnish. It is also perfect for those who are sensitive to silver jewelry.

I have several pieces in this line (mainly necklaces and bracelets as i'm not a huge ring person). These are my two latest pieces I ordered last week and got in the mail yesterday.

Steel by Design Dimensional Rose Pendant w/Chain


Steel by Design Bold Dimensional Rose Ring


Surprisingly, I love the ring the most and i'm usually not a ring person. The ring is fantastic. It is the perfect shape and size. I'm so excited about this ring. HA! The pictures really don't do them justice. It's dark here today so I was having a hard time getting good pics. The necklace is great too just wished it came with a longer chain. I think it will look great hanging further down, which is an easy fix. I think this set is going to be great for Spring. :)

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter