Goat Milk Stuff Haul & Rave Review


Obviously Lush products are super popular but when I reach for a all natural soap it's always going to be my goat milk soap. I love me some goat milk soap.

This company was created by Jim and PJ and their 8 kids. They began Goat Milk Stuff in 2008 and make all natural products. I first tried these a couple years ago and no matter what I have tried since there has been nothing like taking a nice pampering bath with one of these soaps. They leave my skin silky and smooth. The scents smell heavenly and make me excited to get in the shower. :)


I just recently ran out so I had to pick me up some new soaps. I also picked up some bath fizzy and sugar scrubs as well.



The fizzies are just bath bombs in the form of powder. They use to carry bath bombs but for economical reasons they started carrying them in the powder form. I actually like this better because I can choose how much I want and how long a package is going to last me. I don't know how the scrubs are because this is my first order of a scrub. After trying Indie Lee's body scrub and loving it I was curious how GMS's all natural scrub worked as well. It is definitely a lot cheaper at $2 a cube so we'll see how that turns out.

If you have problems with eczema, psoriasis, or sensitive skin these all natural products are great for that. I would recommend the purity, tea tree, or organic castile soaps for those issues.


I just got my new products in yesterday and will be having me a nice pampering tonight. Anyone else pampering yourself this weekend? Speaking of that, keep an eye out because I'm going to do a giveaway soon (next couple of weeks) all based on products to pamper your body. :)

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter