March Faves

I know I said the same thing last month but I can't believe it's already the end of March. This year is already a quarter over. o.O what!

It has been a lovely March though. It finally started warming up and we are currently having a gorgeous 81* day here in Kansas, a little hot for Spring though. I'm hoping that doesn't mean 100* days like last Summer. That wasn't any fun. What are you lovelies up to this weekend, anything fun? I plan to have my first snow cone  cup of the season some time this weekend as the little Sno Wizard place just recently opened back up. YUM!

Ok I won't ramble anymore on to the faves for the month. :)




My fave nail color of the month isn't a color at all. haha! I have been changing my nail color out a lot lately and because I sometimes wear glitter polish I use 100% acetone remover which isn't the best when it comes to your nails. Great for glitter, bad for nails! Boo! It actually makes them kind of brittle and prone to hang nails. I was having a problem with my nails growing like they usually do because they were pretty weak. A friend of mine mentioned the Nail Envy and I have been hooked ever since. If you haven't heard of or don't know what Nail Envy is, it's a nail strengthener made by OPI. I noticed a difference the first coat I ever put on. Great stuff!! I recommend checking it out, especially if you wear polish a lot or use 100% acetone remover.


A body product I've been loving this month has been my Goat Milk Stuff soap in Pink Sugar. I did a review on them here if you want to check it out. I love this family, company, and soap. It is just an all around great product. :)

The piece of jewelry I have been wearing a lot this month has been my sideways cross. I love this necklace. I can wear it with just about any outfit and I often will layer it with other necklaces as well. If you are interested in finding you a sideways cross necklace you can find all sorts on Etsy and Ebay.  

Another fave has been my Rimmel Natural Bronzer, it is matte which I love. I'm not too big on shimmering bronzer. I have fair skin so it's often hard to find a bronzer that works for me but this one in 021 sunlight does the trick. Love it! Plus, it smells like Summer.

Lastly, my fave face product for the month (other than makeup) is my Dr Denese Hydroshield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum. I plan to review this product soon. This has been hands down my favorite face serum. It is soooo expensive though so I'm going to give my Tarte oil a try and see if I can learn to love something else. Ha! I have tried many serums though and nothing has compared yet so we'll see.

I had planned to have a 6th hair product that I've been loving but I don't have anything new to show you this month, still loving the Joico K-pak Revitaluxe though. :)


What are your fave products (or anything really) that you have been loving this month?



Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter