Beauty Army... March Box

What is Beauty Army?

"Beauty Army is a luxury beauty sample subscription service that allows you to select up to six luxury beauty samples each month from a selection of 9 for $12/month. We offer the luxury of choice and the best of beauty delivered to your door every month."

This time my samples were just thrown in the box without being wrapped nicely like the last two months. What's up Beauty Army? I realize wrapping all these samples can get tedious but don't start something and then stop. It makes you look like you didn't care about this box as much.



The 6 samples I choose for the month of March where...
  • Control Corrective Clear Med
  • Befine Night Cream
  • Babor Hy-Ol Cleansing Set
  • Babor Sun Care System SPF 30
  • Mad Skincare Redness Rescue
  • Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau De Toilette

I'm still loving the samples, they are nice deluxe sizes and I haven't had a problem with that at all. However, the bummer is still with so many skincare products. I think this is a issue with a lot of sub boxes. They say that more makeup samples are coming so we'll see. :)

I will be reviewing all of the March box items in full review within the coming weeks as I use them. The full reviews of items that I have reviewed from Beauty Army in the past are linked in the reviews link above.

Beauty Army comments:

The shipping was a little faster this time. It got here in just over a week, 9 days. That was better than the other 2 boxes that took 2 weeks. I still feel like they could have better shipping. I've heard those on the East coast were taking 2 weeks or more and that's just not cool.

I mentioned last month that they started Beauty Army rewards. Get 15% off a full size order if you complete 5 quick brand surveys, get a free month if you recruit 3 friends (up to 4 months free), and/or get $10 off a order of $50 or more every 3 months joined with Beauty Army. :) I like these rewards, but I'm having problems with their surveys page. It doesn't take me to all the questions which leaves me without the ability to even complete one. I have mentioned it to them so maybe they will fix that.

Another good thing they started up this month is the 'Skip A Month' feature. It allows you to skip a month for whatever reason. This will be good if you are in a money bind or you just don't like the options available to you that month.


Go here to check out Beauty Army. If you are thinking of joining I would love to recruit you. :)


Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter