Just a bookcase weekend

I mentioned in my NOTD post that the hubby and I were planning to spend the weekend finishing the bookcases for our office. Well that didn't completely happen but we knocked the majority of it out. We just need to stain the second bookcase and put the tops and backs on.

I usually have a Monday Munchies to post but I didn't get around to making anything yummy this weekend so instead here is a Monday peek at what we were up to this weekend. :)


Stained w/ minwax English Chesnut.


Paneling for the backs.

I can't wait to get these in our office and do a little organizing. :)


It's a big week around This Girls Life, Friday the winner to the "Have a Good Friday" giveaway will be announced so be sure to get your entry(s) in by Thursday night. :)


Photobucket

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter